Friday, January 23, 2009

Bringing you up to speed through photography...

For all of my fans out there (I kid, I kid), I apologize for not updating this as often as I'd like to. The winter break had my mind focused on other things, and now that I'm back at school, I've been pretty busy. Enjoy:


Receiving the M.E. Zeke Scholarship


Brothers reunited



Snow in Astoria, Queens



Times Square in all of its headachery/beauty


Brothers at the Rockefeller Center tree


Snow in Kinston, NC



The lady and me enjoying the snow


Sarah showing the camera some love


Album of 2008

Change!



Currently listening to:
===============
Harvey Milk - Courtesy And Goodwill Toward Men
Napalm Death - Time Waits For No Slave

Akimbo - Jersey Shores
Young Widows - Old Wounds
Mind Eraser - Glacial Reign



Currently reading:
=============
Comrades!: A History Of World Communism by Robert Service
Preacher Vol. 1: Gone To Texas by Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon
Buried Mirror by Carlos Fuentes
The Killing Joke by Alan Moore, Brian Bolland

No comments: